Monday, October 30, 2006

it's a bit confusing, so give me time.

I have to admit that I have no idea how to work this blogspot thing. HTML and all of this mumbo jumbo are completely foreign to me. I need to upgrade my .mac membership to a full one (right now it is just an email address under my wife's full membership) so that I can use my .mac account to set up a blog, because this thing really, really confuses me. My mac is so easy and making a web site is so simple. I sound like I work for them but I really don't. I just like my computer. I like clicking and dragging things, not typing incoherant chains of letters and punctuation marks.

So it seems that people have been leaving comments for quite some time and I didn't know it. Then I inadvertently deleted a lot of them by clicking them all and then hitting the wrong button. I'm sorry. Next time I'll do better.

Now I'm going to get on my knees and pray to the god of the internet to forgive me my sins and please let don't let everybody hate me. Actually, let everybody hate me. Life is more interesting that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home